BIGIT Technology Show Malaysia 2015 – Big Data World Show
BIGIT Technology Show is proud to host its BIGIT Technology Show Malaysia 2015 this coming October, endorsed by CyberSecurity Malaysia. In this event, our flagship series, Big Data World Show, will make its third outing in Malaysia in what will be our biggest event yet.
Big data is rapidly growing in Malaysia and many organisations have already adopted and implemented into their blueprints. To facilitate this progress are the ever-increasing number of established local and global big vendors setting up offices in Malaysia. With that in mind, this event brings together experts, vendors, and end users alike to network and discuss on the big data matters in relation to improving business revenues and profits.
Highlights of the event include:
- Networking opportunities with senior management of global Big Data vendors and end users
- Gain insights into real market strategies from major Big Data leaders
- Understand current and future trends, opportunities and challenges
- Obtain solutions and approaches to Big Data concerns
- Get up-to-date with the latest Big Data concerns and dilemmas
- Expand your business reach
Some of the topics that will be discussed in the Big Data Summit are as follows:
- Domesticating Big Data for Public Delivery: The Government’s Digital Transformation Plan
- Harnessing the Power Payment Transaction Data for Business Forward and Tangible Revenue
- Identifying Strategies and Potential Challenges in Data Governance Initiatives
- Realising the Full Potential of Digital Data for Performance and Profit
- Harnessing Big Data for the Healthcare Industry: The Tidal Wave of Innovation
- Using Data Analytics to Detect Needles of Valuable Data within Digital Haystack
- Discovering the Revolution Big Data Brings in the Telecommunication Sector towards Excellent Customer Relationship
The speakers list include:
- Thomas Wong Teck Meng, Head of Group Information Enterprise, Petronas, Malaysia
- Dr. Keeratpal Singh, Principal Data Scientist, MIMOS Berhad, Malaysia
- Karthikeyan Rajasekharan, Head of Cloud Platform, Google Asia, Singapore
- Jason Lo, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), TuneTalk, Malaysia
- Leon Jackson, Head of Healthcare IT (CIO), UM Specialist Centre, Singapore
- Kenny Ong, Country Head, Unilever Network, Malaysia & Singapore
- Michael Kao, Director Analytics, Visa Worldwide Pte. Ltd, Singapore
Do not miss out on a chance to pick the brains of experts and network with them. If you are looking to bring your business to the next level, look no further than this event.
Besides the Big Data Summit, happening concurrently is the Internet of Things Summit, which explores the potential of an interconnected system in improving businesses and also our lives. For more details, visit Internet of Things Summit.
For more information or any queries, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://bigittechshow.com/malaysia2015/.
[ Tue ] - [ Wed ]
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM MYT
Trade Visitor Pass Delegate Pass (End User) 2,756.00 MYR Delegate Pass (Vendor) 4,234.70 MYR Bundle Package (End User) 4,056.00 MYR Bundle Package (Vendor) 5,534.70 MYR
On sale until Oct 7, 2015, 5:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 1 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Stop at Imbi Monorail Station
48 / 900